Well, the Little Kitchen Big Flavors blog is officially 7 1/2 months old now! With the end of 2012 just around the corner, I thought it might be fun to take a quick look back on the most popular recipes posted during the year. With just over 80 posts in that short amount of time, I know there are probably some recipes that I’ve forgotten about. So, I hope by sharing this recap you’ll find something new, old or forgotten that inspires you to get in the kitchen and get cooking! I can’t wait to see what 2013 brings!
10. Homemade Linguine Pasta - The perfect Sunday project. Dust of that stand mixer pasta attachment set and use this step-by-step tutorial to make your own fresh linguine! Now, all you need is some of Grandma’s famous Sunday sauce.
9. No Bake S’mores Bars - Four ingredients are all you need to whip up these summer-time favorite snacks. No oven (or bonfire!) required!
8. Pumpkin Filled Sour Cream Coffee Cake - This dessert (or breakfast!) is a cross between sour cream coffee cake and pumpkin pie! The filling is savory and smooth, while the cake is moist and sweet. Don’t forget, everything is better with a streusel topping!
7. Pumpkin Bagels - Pumpkin was absolutely everywhere this Fall, and I jumped right onto the bandwagon! These pumpkin bagels brought me right back to my first job (in the bagel biz, of course)! More bagel-makin’ is definitely happening in 2013!
6. Summer Squash Lasagna - Oh, summer, how I miss you! Put this one in your favorites folder for next July or August, when you’re up to your eyeballs in zucchini and squash! The best part about this lasagna is that it’s noodle-free. No guilt!
With the new year right around the corner, we’d love to hear from you on what you’re hoping to eat and what you’d like to see from LKBF in 2013!
Stay tuned for the top 5!